On October 28 at 18:00 (Moscow time), the HackerU platform will host a free webinar "Who are Security Champions, how to become one, and what does DevSecOps have to do with it?" It will focus on the world of application security, the basic concepts of information security and the development concept of SSDLC.
Everyone is invited to participate and expand their knowledge of the world of application security. So, developers it will be useful to find out which areas of information security are worth studying for use in work; security guards will be able to better understand what challenges are facing developers and why it is so difficult to do it safely at once; managers got a deeper picture of how to allocate resources more efficiently during the development process.
Ivan Afanasyev, Application Security Specialist and expert in Vulnerability Management, Penetration Testing and Application Security, will conduct a webinar and answer questions from the audience. Ivan has six years of experience and dozens of projects on secure development.
At the end of the event, the participants are promised the following results:
- you will find out who security champions are and why there are so few of them in modern development teams;
- you will understand why it is difficult to make an application secure right away, and how to deal with it;
- learn to see and fix bugs that are not fixed at the early stages of the product life cycle;
- you will understand the basics of the SSDLC development concept, DevSecOps practices and typical OWASP vulnerabilities;
- Learn about the world of application security and review basic concepts.
You can register for the webinar here…